UK reputed AIS Training partners with Idrak to deliver high end Offshore, Marine and Sub-Sea training at many of their facilities in the UK.
AIS has won various international awards and has been publicised by BBC and other media for their excellence in vocational training.
- Offshore Emergency Response Team Leader
- Offshore Emergency Response Team Member
- Sea Survival
- Offshore Survival
- Lifeboat Coxswain (TEMPSC)
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET)
- Tropical HUET – OPITO
- Fast Rescue Craft
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats (STCW 95)
- Personal Survival Techniques (STCW 95)
- Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) – OPITO
- Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training (TBOSIET) – OPITO
- Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training (TFOET) – OPITO
Some programs can be on client premise while others in any of our partners 3 Training facilities in the UK- Aberdeen, Newcastle & Grimsby.